A lifetime warranty
Our designer jewelry is crafted by expert craftsmen using only the finest materials and designed to last a lifetime! But even the finest jewelry can get knocked or a setting can come loose after years of use. That’s why we provide each and every piece of our jewelry with a lifetime warranty. So, if after a year, two years or even 10 years, your jewelry needs repair – just send it to us and we’ll repair it absolutely free of charge (unless we have to replace a lost diamond L)
How to return jewelry for repair
- You must have a Return Merchandise (RMA) number. Contact us by phone or email, describing the problem and we’ll issue you an RMA number.
- Package your jewelry securely wrapped in tissue paper and bubble wrap. Add a description of the problem and how we can contact you (telephone, Skype, email etc.). Place in a strong, non-crushable box and wrap taking care to seal all the seams with tape.
- Address the package clearly and include a return address. Do not write anything on the package that suggests it contains valuable jewelry or diamonds!
- Write the RMA number on the package – packages without an RMA number will be returned to the sender.
- Send us the package and make sure that it is insured to its full value. We recommend using reputable shipping company such as FedEx. Get a tracking number so that you can track the delivery process and also ask for confirmation of delivery.
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect the item, contact you if necessary, make any necessary repairs and return it to you as quickly as possible.
To find out more about our Return and Repair policy – please contact us.
Please note that Couplez cannot be responsible for damaged or lost packages.